Does anyone else feel like Christmas snuck up on you? I am sitting here wondering how in the world Christmas is a WEEK from today. I feel like I was just celebrating Thanksgiving and yet here we are. Time can be a thief for sure. Well, if anyone else feels like it snuck up them and still needs to check a few people off your list, don’t worry. I rounded up some websites that I love, that you can still order from in order to get gifts in time for Christmas.
- Lake Pajamas: Order by 12pm est today (12/18) in order to get your gift in time for Christmas. I LOVE Lake pajamas. It is where I got our Christmas pajamas from for the past two years in a row. They are super soft and you can buy for the whole family. I also love that they hold up so nicely – my pair from last year is just as nice quality after a ton of washes as my brand new pair. Another pro? They also carry maternity styles if someone on your list is expecting.
- Beis: Order on 12/18 with 2 day shipping to get in time for Christmas. Another brand I stand 100% behind. I have their Weekender Bag and it is hands down one of my favorite travel bags. Whether it be a weekend away, or taking a longer trip, this bag is 100% coming with me. It comes in a ton of different colors, but truthfully I will probably start collecting every item off their website because I love it all that much. A few other items at the top of my list from here would be their In Flight Cosmetic Set $58, their 6 piece Packing Cube Set $74, and the Cosmetic Case $68.
- Rhone: Order by 2pm on 12/20 with second day shipping to arrive in time for Christmas; Rhone is one of my husband’s favorites brands to order from. Almost all of his workout clothes are here, but he also loves a lot of their casual styles, as well. The quality on the products is great and I feel like they are all very classic and timeless styles. I think this website is a great option for any men left on your list. I would go for a pair of workout shorts or maybe one of their classic polos as a great introduction to the brand.
- Anthropologie: Order by 11:59pm on 12/19 with standard shipping to get in time for Christmas; we all know my love for Anthropologie runs deep. I don’t think you can go wrong with anything you were to order from here. I personally love all of their home pieces the most, but their clothes are absolutely stunning and always great quality. I especially love that they carry classic items, but also have pieces that are unique and whimsical.
- Nordstrom: Order by noon on 12/19 for free 2 day shipping, items may also say “arrives by Christmas on their website; Nordstrom carries a variety of products. You can buy for any age group in shoes and clothes, but they also carry beauty products, accessories, home items, and so much more.
- Papier: Order from their “Last Minute Gifts” by 12/21 to receive in time for Christmas; this site has mainly stationary items, but I love how unique and beautiful they all are. A beautiful pen and unique notebook is always a simple, yet loved gift that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Amazon: We probably all know about Prime 2 day shipping! I would turn here for a good book for someone on your list, but if that doesn’t suite you, we all know they carry pretty much anything you could want haha.
- Abercrombie and Fitch: Order by midnight today 12/18 to receive by 12/25; Abercrombie has really made a comeback these days. I personally love all of their lounge wear and basics. The site currently has almost everything 15% off too!
- Giftcards: Lastly, when in doubt, a gift card is NOT a bad gift. Everyone loves a gift card and can ultimately then buy whatever they want with it. Find one from a store they love, and I am sure you will see nothing buy smiles.
I hope these ideas and websites help you to knock all the people off your list, so you can finally enjoy some much needed relaxing. If you are looking for someone in particular, feel free to email me or comment below and we will see if we can’t find something they will love. I hope you have a beautiful rest of your day and thank you for stopping by!