Hello Hello! I hope you are having an amazing day. Today, I thought I would share a few of my absolute favorite pregnancy safe beauty products! However, the wonderful thing about all of these is that they are also amazing for non-pregnancy too!
There is so much crap on the market these days and it really can be so hard to find things that are not only “clean” but work well for your skin. Personally, I don’t switch up my routine a whole bunch. I have found that when I do that, it only leads to worse things happening for my skin, so I try to find a product I love and stick with it. Truthfully, in finding out I was pregnant, I didn’t have to switch up my routine a whole bunch because I was already using pretty great products from the start which is (in my opinion) the ideal scenario. So let’s dive in.
- Zo Gentle Cleanser: I have been using this cleanser for SO long. I switched it up at one point, but honestly went right back because I just love it so much. I was turned on to ZO by a physician’s assistant here in Charlotte that provides skin consults. I came in with a whole bunch of random products I was using thinking I knew what was up, but after our discussion she informed me that most of the products I was using were pretty bad for my skin (surprise surprise) and that I should be using a line that was backed by clinical research – enter ZO. The proof was in the use. I noticed brightening of my skin, tighter pores, less acne, and evening of texture.
- Skin and Senses Fearless Mama Belly Butter: I used this during my first pregnancy and it is seriously the best body butter for pregnancy. It feels so luxurious on my skin and my skin feels so much more hydrated and less tight, especially as you get bigger near the end. Sadly, I did not use it religiously during my first to prevent stretch marks, so I did end up with a few BUT this go round I have been using it twice a day and will continue to do so. I personally LOVE the scent, but it also comes in unscented.
- Skin Bae from The Daily Essential Co: This is a newer product for me, but is one I have fallen so hard for. My sister was using it over the summer and her skin looked SO good, so I had to try it. What is so great about this product specifically for pregnancy is it targets hormonal acne so while this baby inside me reeks havoc on my face, I can know at least that by using this I am combating it to the best of my ability.
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew: I got this fairly early on in my pregnancy after receiving a facial and this has probably been the BIGGEST game changer for my skin. It does come at a high price point, but I feel like it has exponentially increased the glowiness and brightness of my face, while also decreasing the look of an age spots on my face. It is super hydrating and truly has been one of the most important skincare additions during my pregnancy.
- La Roche Posey Anthelios Tinted Sunscreen: My last and final pregnancy must have skincare product is this sunscreen. A girlfriend actually introduced it to me and I have been obsessed every since. It is an SPF of 50 and super light weight on your skin. I love the tint it has because it offers a perfect blurring when you don’t want to put on any makeup to hide those little imperfections. I basically just wore this sunscreen on my face all summer and the best part is that I feel like one bottle lasts a super long time!
I hope you enjoyed this post and find some good skincare products! I will be continuing alllll of these after pregnancy, as well. They are all just too good!