Hi friends! I hope you all are doing great. It’s been so long since I have written a post. I just can’t believe it. It is crazy how fast life can get away from you. So today, I am giving you a little update on five of my personal fave things that I just can’t live without right now!
- First up are my favorite jeans right now. I have been raving about these jeans since I found them at the NSale and let me tell you, every single person that has purchased these jeans (per my rec of course) has said they are just as good as I am telling you. They are high waisted, slimming, comfortable, and super versatile. Ya’ll I like these jeans so much that when I got fish oil all over them and couldn’t get it out, I BOUGHT ANOTHER PAIR. Under $90 and you won’t regret it!
- Next up is this under eye brightening corrector by Becca. I am pretty sure this went around a few years back and was raved about, but I haven’t seen it in a while and I am telling you it is life changing. You can do it under makeup, over makeup or both and you will like so refreshed, awake, and almost dewy in my opinion. It is perfect if you are doing light makeup and want a little something to brighten the face or you can use it to remove those under eye bags entirely for an evening out. I put this in other places than under my eyes too! I use it under the brow for a brightening effect, in the corner of my eye, on the tip of the nose and around the edges…ya’ll it’s multipurpose and will change the way you do your makeup.
- Number three and four are actually a monthly subscriptions that I seriously can’t live without. I have talked about them before, but I feel like it’s been a minute. The first one I want to share is Ritual. Now, I am not sponsored by them by in any way (although Ritual, feel free to reach out!), but I have been using their vitamins for a little over two years now and couldn’t be more in love with their products. John takes them, my friends take them, my sisters take them, all because I have told them how obsessed I am. So here is what we like: you can take them on an empty stomach and not feel nauseous, they are a delicious mint flavor, all of the ingredients are highly sourced and they have actually performed clinical trials showing that when you take this multivitamin, you are actually getting the nutrients inside. I also recently started taking their Synbiotic which is a pre, pro , and post biotic which means it provides support to your gut and it’s bacteria in three different ways. They also have performed studies to prove that their product not only reaches the gut, but also performs the function it states it performs because many probiotics do not even make it to the gut. All that to say….Ritual is where to buy your vitamins and probiotic and for a bundle you can get them both for only $65 per month.
- Number four is another one of my favorite subscription boxes (once again, not sponsored) and that is Book of the Month. Okay, so hear me out because I know maybe you are reading this and saying “Okay, Melissa. But I am not a big reader.” orrrr maybe something like “I am too slow of a reader to get a monthly book subscription.” Or maybe even still, you have a different excuse. All of this I understand, but I still think Book of the Month is worth it and I am going to tell you why. First, I have been doing Book of the Month for maybe a year and a half….maybe longer and I can say 90% of the books I have received, I have absolutely loved. Next, is that you can skip as many months as you want. So, if you get a book and it takes you three months to read it, that is okay because you can just keep skipping, but regardless it will most likely be a very enjoyable book. Thirdly, each book is only $15.99 and you get a hardcover book each time. We all know, how expensive new books can be and we all know how expensive hardcover books can be, so this is a great deal for a new book you will definitely enjoy. And lastly, reading is something that I think everyone can enjoy even if you aren’t a reader. I never used to consider myself a reader, but through Book of the Month, I have found so many amazing reads and I have truly begun to enjoy a cozy evening with a book.
- Number five for me is actually something I asked for for my birthday, but it is absolutely one of my favorite gifts I received this year and that is the Beis Mini Weekender Tote Bag. I originally asked for this bag so that I could use it when traveling with Arabella. My diaper bag was a tad to small and all of my other bags just seemed to lack structure, so when I came across Beis and watched some of the videos they have of their bags, I knew it would be the perfect thing. It has structure in the opening so it doesn’t just collapse when you open (meaning I can see everything), there is an insert that can easily separate all of my things (tablet, kindle, etc) from Arabella’s, it can slide onto my carry-on luggage so I don’t have to carry it (or that section can be an extra pocket), and lastly there is this section on the bottom that can be used for additional storage of items that I may not need directly or it can be removed entirely to make the bag smaller. Last two reasons this bag is amazing? Its under $100 and I just saw it now comes in pink. DONE.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and had fun learning about my favorite things right now! It is good to be back into writing and I can’t wait to share so much more with ya’ll!
Comment below if you love any of these items as much as I do and let me know what you want to see more of!
Oh my gosh, thank you for the reminder that Nordstrom carries Madewell – there are so many great things on sale right now!
Yes girl! Absolutely! One of my favorite pairs of jeans right now!