Well hello, helloooo.
Do I have a special blog post for you! As many of you know, I am one of four girls. Me, my sisters, and mom are so close – we talk every day sharing ideas, things that have made us laugh, daily events, etc. So, when I began to notice how often we were sharing different things we have tried and loved, I realized it would be so amazing to share some of those things with you, my readers.
Today, I have compile a few things (five in total), that we have been tossing back and forth as things we have to have or try. Each item is per recommendation of a different sister, my mom, or yours truly, so you know it’s been vetted and approved. A few items on this list have even been recommended by multiple of us.
I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you try anything! I feel like there really is something for everyone on here!
- First on the list of recommendations is a book because as many of you know, us girls love to read. Today, we are recommending a book I personally just finished reading recently, but has been read by three of us in total and that is The Tourist Attraction by Sara Morgenthaler. I literally couldn’t put this book down from the moment I picked it up. I laughed, cried, and immediately fell in love with the dynamic characters and story line. If you love a romantic comedy, this book is for you.
- This item has been recommended by my sister Stephanie. At just under $30, this top is light weight, perfect for those cooler autumn nights, and comes in a few different colors. It can easily been dressed up for work or date night, but just as easily be worn casually for running errands or meeting a friend for coffee. I love the puff sleeves and the polka dots are so fun for the season. I just ordered mine in cream!
- Next up, is an item that I personally have recently purchased and am dying over. I came across these amazing shoes after seeing a friend wearing them. I had been eyeing them online for a while, but once I actually saw them in person, I immediately clicked purchase. Not only are they comfortable, they look sooo perfect on and are extremely versatile. They run true to size and are just under $80. Worth every penny. I have already gotten so much use out of them!
- Now this is not necessarily a specific product recommendation, but an actual website (not sponsored). Well Woven Rugs was recommended by not just one, but two sisters. Both of whom have multiple rugs from this company and state that they are affordable, excellent quality, and look beautiful in the home. A good rug can truly make or break a room and many times can make or break the bank, as well. I know exactly where I will be looking for my next rug!
- This last item is one that came recommended from my mom. She found this item while watching a celebrity’s instagram stories and you guys…this may be my holy grail skincare product. Honestly, it deserves a post of it’s own because of how good it is. This oil is made solely from plums has had worked miracles on my skin. It is not only affordable ($72) for an out of this world skincare product, but it ships fast and was created by three sisters which I love. Grab it now though ladies because plums aren’t in season all year long!
I hope you enjoyed these products! Please let me know if you purchase anything and if you like it!