Like cleaning out your closet or adding new fall pieces to your home decor, seasonal beauty buys are always a must for me. I try every season to get a few new products to test out that I have been eyeing and typically purchase a few things I know will be necessary for the season. For example, in beauty, fall brings dryer skin, warmer tones, and an entirely new color palette that I love dabbling my hands in (probably to the dismay of John haha).
This fall season was no different and when I did a poll on Instagram, you all seemed to be highly interested in seeing what I picked up! Let’s dive in!
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in Pillow Talk, $40 – I actually went to check out the Charlotte Tilbury section looking for a new possible lipstick, but when a Sephora consultant tested out this blush on me, it was a no brainer. I loved the warmer color and how gave me a rosy, effortless glow.
- Tarte Sea Aquacealer Concealer, $26 – I am attempting to convert some of my beauty products to be a bit cleaner. I am by no means forcing this (as you know many of my favorite products are NOT clean beauty), but I think that if I find one I may like, I might as well try it. Well, this concealer has no disappointed. It is so soft and luxurious on the skin which is so important in my case because I use the majority of concealer under the eye. I realized my other product was pretty heavy and possibly causing my under-eye bags to worsen. However, since using this product, I’ve actually used less under-eye concealer all together.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion, $60 – I have heard about this moisturizer from a few different beauty bloggers and figured that since the fall months bring dryer weather, I would need a little bit of a heavier moisturizer. While it is very moisturizing, I don’t think that it is greasy at all. The product has Japanese marine algae which not only acts as an antioxidant for the skin to help protect it against free radicals, it also helps to hydrate, soften, and detoxify the skin. So far, I have been enjoying this product for sure.
- Laniege Water Sleeping Mask, $25 – Another item to help with moisture is Laniege’s sleeping mask. I put this on as a night cream almost after applying my serums and it really helps to keep my skin soft and supple by morning. It feels almost gel-like versus a heavy moisturizer, but I have definitely noticed that when I use this product my skin feels nice and hydrated in the morning.
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser, $44 – This is the cleanser that every single female in my family uses and I have to say…after finally purchasing myself, I can see why they like it so much. The cleanser dispenses as a soft cream, but foams up when you add water. After rinsing the face not only feels clean, but also slightly moisturized given that the cleanser almost creates a moisture-locking film over the face. This is also a clean beauty product.
- Pevonia Vitaminic Concentrate, $48.50 – I was in need of a new serum and after seeing a new esthetician here in Charlotte, she recommended this product (she recommended another I haven’t decided how I feel about just yet). I have been using this at night and really loving the product all around. It not only smells amazing, it has been super hydrating and restores lots of nutrients back into my skin. It helps to fight free radicals, smoothes texture and provides moisture. This is a clean beauty product.
Below I’ve linked these products (except the Arbonne face wash, and a few of my other OG beauty buys!
I hope you guys enjoyed this little round-up. I love trying new products and getting the low down for myself. I think it is super important to remember that we all have different skin types, textures, and tones so what may work for me, might not work for you. It is all about just trying out to see what you like best. Please let me know if you have any questions and if you try any of the above products!