Wow. I can’t believe that Autumn is here, but I am so happy it is. I typically forget that it always falls right around my birthday, so it definitely a special treat when you feel like you bring in a new season with your birthday haha.
In honor of Fall and Autumn, today I wanted to share 5 of my favorite things that I can’t stop crushing over for the season and am totally and utterly obsessed.
*None of the items listed below are sponsored in any way
- My current fall Starbucks order – Now, I am typically a hot coffee kind of girl. I almost NEVER order an iced drink….until now. For the season Starbucks came out with a few new drinks that are 100% crushing it. My fave? The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Now, to get specific I order a grande, with only one pump vanilla (there are typically 2) and a splash of cream. It is utter perfection and I can’t get enough it. The perfect mix between sweetness and fall flavors!
- Kurt Geiger Handbags – I was first introduced to this brand during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I immediately fell in love with this handbag (which is currently on SALE for less than $70) I saw in the catalog, and since then have been oohing and aaahhhing over all of their pieces. I love the unique detail of the eagle head on the bag which was actually inspired by a piece of jewelry their Creative Director Rebecca Farrar-Hockley owned. It is meant to symbolize courage, strength, and wisdom…I mean….amazing. All of the bags are under $300 and a 100% classic.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – So, I first heard of this product from The Skinny Confidential’s very own Lauryn Evarts. I then started to see it popping up everywhere, and of course as a typical skincare junky that I am, it was one I needed to try. I actually purchased the travel size originally, but have been using it for over a month now and am 100% hooked. Here is how I use it, take a generous amount and smooth all over your full face of make up. Let sit for as long as you can allow – I typically brush my teeth, get the bed ready, plug in my phone, etc, then remove with a wet wash cloth pulling the skin up (never down). Not only does it remove all of your make up, it leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It is a balm base and smells like you are taking a trip to the spa. It is relaxing and soothing all at the same time, and has been a game changer in my skincare routine.
- Start Planner – So this was an Instagram ad impulse purchase, but man, am I so glad I did it. I shared this planner on stories the other day, but you guys…this seriously has everything I am looking for and needing and it won’t break the bank (under $50!), unlike some of our other favorite agendas. Here is why I am obsessed – it combines your day to day with you goals. Now, I don’t have to have my stuff in four separate journals. It can all be combined in one place, and I can live and die by my hourly schedule (that is about to get A LOT more interesting). I can keep my to-do list for the month, week, and day in there so it can all be crossed off with amazing satisfaction. There are financial break downs, trip planning sections, and best of all…HOLIDAY PLANNING. Like, literally, it is all broken down for you and I am obsessed because the holidays are right around the corner and I refuse to be like I was last year. No. No. We are getting this stuff done by December.
- My Cloffice – So over the weekend I redid my cloffice (closet-office, total goals) and you guys it is perfection. As I write this, I am sitting at my “desk” – technically I stole our breakfast table, which somehow John was OK with…he’s a blessing haha – and am really loving it. The space has just evolved into something that I can feel inspired in and and enjoy. I know not everyone is lucky enough to create a space that is all their own within their home, so I am just feeling very lucky and blessed to have this opportunity. Last night I was dancing around in it while telling John all of the future things that will happen here, in this space. He laid on the floor and listened to me fantasize about life as a blogger and it was SO good. Perhaps, I will do a blog post on it so you can all see it a little bit better!
Well, there you have it. The 5 things I am totally crushing on RIGHT NOW. If this post is something you guys enjoy, I would love to do more in the future! Happy Wednesday babes!