Happy Tuesday sweet friends! John and I had the best weekend. We spent Saturday out on the lake getting way too sunburned and then drove down to Columbia, SC to see John’s Dad and spend time with his sister as well who flew in. Nothing got accomplished, but it was so much fun to jus have a FUN weekend where we just enjoyed. I hope all of the Dad’s out there had a very special Father’s Day.
For today’s blog post I thought it might be fun to round up a whole bunch of my favorite summer shoes! There are so many good ones right now and I feel like for summer I am always looking for a cute everyday shoe that I can dress up or down and wear with a ton of things in my closet.
Now, for me, I feel like the hard thing is that I don’t necessarily want to invest in an expensive summer shoe because of how hard I am on them, so I decided to find only ones that were under $50! That’s right. In fact, I think there are only two that are actually even over $40!
I hope you enjoy and let me know which ones are your favorites!
- Legendary Moves Nude Ankle Strap Heels, $32
- Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Cheetah Print Ankle Strap Heels, $32
- Two Man Band Sandals – Cheetah, $19.99
- Harmony Heels, $29.99
- Women’s Torri Two Brand Leopard Sandals, $14.99
- Women’s Kersha Embelished Slide Sandals, $19.99
- Women’s Wilow Laser Cut Crossband Slide Sandals, $19.99
- Women’s Adira Asymmetrical Four Band Slide Sandals, $14.99
- Tkees Foundation Shimmer Flip Flops, $50
- Layla Blush Heels, $32
- The Meghan Taupe Wedges, $48
- Saint Tropez Perforated Wedge, $44
- All-Star Faux Suede Metallic Sneakers, $38 (these are currently pre-order only)
- Make your own Luck Sandals, Gold, $38
- Palm of your Hand Heeled Sandals, $36
- Deal with it Platform, $39
- Knot Slide Sandals, $22.80