Hi my sweets! With Father’s Day just around the corner, I thought I would do a post dedicated to all of the Dad’s out there.
Why is it that men can be so hard to shop for? I am not entirely sure, but I swear every time I have to buy for a man I get stumped. So, I did a lot of brainstorming and came up with a few fun ideas to get your Dad, husband, or Grandpa for Father’s Day.
- Bose Speakers, $129 – These are great to place around the house and in the garage!
- Ray Bans Sunglasses, $153 – This are a classic and a super good price point
- Whiskey Gift Box set, $155 – Whiskey is such a fun thing to get into. Whiskey collecting reminds me of wine collecting and can be super fun to find new types
- BBQ Tool set, $74 – A nice BBQ tool set is crucial
- BUDGET FRIENDLY – Giftcards – When in doubt a good gift card is always a simple idea. They get to buy what they want and you can stay within budget easily. I think of Nordstrom, Lowes, Amazon, Patagonia…to name a few
- Tissot V8 Chronograph Bracelet Watch, $337.40 – A little on the pricier side, but I loved this watch. I think it would be perfect for any man, any age.
- Travis Matthew Polo, $84.95 – I love this baby blue color! These are some of John’s favorite shirts. They look so good on and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Cole Haan Grand Pro Tennis Sneaker, $91 – I loved the color of these!
- Bose Head Phones, $299 – These are an essential. Super great quality and perfect for travelling.
- TravelPro Carryon Luggage, $152.97 – This is THE BEST luggage if the man you are buying for travels a lot. The wheels are amazing, it is durable, and it fits a lot of stuff nicely. John has this and absolutely loves it.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY – Books – I didn’t link any here because I truly think this depends on the guy, but I don’t think you can go wrong with a good book
- Xcel Drylock X Wetsuit, $239.96 – For all those Dad’s out there that love a good surf!
- Calendar with pictures of the family/kids – definitely a more sentimental gift, but sometimes that is what it is all about
- A weekend getaway – Take your baby daddy out for a weekend away where he FINALLY gets all the attention again
- Mongoose Mountain Bike, $289.23 – This one is for the Dad that loves spending time outdoors! I have noticed that more and more men are enjoying mountain biking and this one looks like a great starter option!
- BUDGET FRIENDLY – Cook his favorite meal with dessert – Sometimes the most special thing is just showing you care and appreciate them.
- Craftsman 3 Drawer Portable Metal Tool Box, $87.99 – This brand of tool boxes is the only brand my Dad uses. I know it is good quality and would make any Dad that enjoys handy-work swoon.
- Tommy John Lounge Pants, $64 – I got John these lounge pants and he is seriously obsessed. They are super soft and lightweight making them the perfect PJ pant.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY – Fossil Wallet, $34
I hope this helped to provide some good options for that special Dad in your life. It is such an exciting day to honor all that Dad’s do for us.