Alright guys, the gift guide fun has begun and first on the list is some of the most difficult people to shop for and that is grandparents. But not to worry, below I have provided some of the best ideas I could generate across various price ranges. Some gifts may be great for you and your siblings to go in on together, while others can be all from you! I tried to specify gender as well, to hopefully make it nice and easy for your shopping needs!
- Kindle, $80 – $130
- Ipad, $300 – $999
- Personalized Calendar (think photos of all kids, grandkids, and great grandkids), $20 – $40
- Updated printed photos in frames, $various
- Watch (for him), $165
- Necklace (for her), $150
- Tickets to a sports game of his (or her!) favorite team
- A day with you! Take them out to breakfast, shopping, for a walk, etc
- Giftcards to their favorite places
- A cute gift basket filled with little goodies that they might enjoy
- Slippers, for her $85, for him $99.95
- Jacket (for him), $139
- Purse (for her), currently on sale for $208.60
- A yearly subscription to one of their favorite magazines
- Tickets to a local show, opera, ballet, etc.
- A photo book with TONS of pictures, $20 – $70
- New sports equipment (perhaps they enjoy golfing, tennis, skiing, etc.)
- Giftcard to an airline so they can travel
- A painting of something special to them for their home
- Something for the home (it could be for the kitchen, dishes, bedding, pillows, candles, etc)
I hope this list helps make Grandma and Grandpa nice and easy for you! Some of the items are a little bit more time intensive, but I can guarantee they will truly cherish them. Memorable gifts work really well for this population. They just want to spend time with you and have things that remind them of you!