Don’t you love it when all of your products run out at the same time? That was sarcasm folks because, personally, I hate it. It is so annoying to have to spend a ton of money all at once all because the universe decided you were going to be out of everything at THE EXACT SAME TIME. The only time I don’t mind this, however, is if Sephora decides to extend their sale an extra weekend, unbeknown to you. Yes, ladies, you heard me right. They extended it an extra weekend which means up to 20% off (insert the emoji with hands up by its face and big eyes).
I love that Sephora does these sales because it provides the best time to try new products. We all know how expensive makeup and skincare can be, which makes it hard to navigate towards anything besides the usual suspects. I mean, who wants to spend $60 on a blush that might not look good? Or throw down $100 on a serum that might not be worth all the hype? I know, I am extra conservative when it comes to this because to be perfectly honest, I can’t afford that.
As a result, I choose my investments wisely. Which means, that tomorrow, is your LAST opportunity to buy up some new products at a discount until Sephora’s next sale.
I asked you all on Instagram if you would want to see the products I picked up to try and the overwhelming response was yes, so, as you all know, ask and you shall receive here on TCD.
Now, some of the products above, are products that I use regularly (like the Superhero mascara). Others, however, are new additions that I can’t wait to try!
- It Cosmetics, Confidence in a Cleanser, $28: the lady at the store had amazing skin and I had to know her entire routine, this baby was one she highly recommended – DONE.
- Sunday Riley, Good Genes All-in-one Lactic Acid Treatment, $105: she also uses this everyday and I was out of mine which is close in price.
- Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer, $68: my go-to. It has done wonders for my skin and gets rid of acne very quickly.
- Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Peel Pads, $88: if you can’t pick a single thing off of my haul, get this. I have seen it do wonders for acne, acne scars, fine lines, and overall smoothing of texture. Use up to three times a week.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Clear Brow Gel, $22: I love this product because it allows for a very natural look to my brows. It is an item I use everyday.
- Drybar, Triple Sec 3-in-1, $26: this one is for my thin haired girls whose hair can’t hold a curl! I have started using this product and my curls now hold all day long. I substitute it for hairspray when styling and it has worked wonders for me.
- It Cosmetics, Superhero Mascara, $24: my go-to mascara. I have been using this for over a year now and won’t use anything else. I lengthens, darkens, and makes my eyes pop.
I hope you have enjoyed my haul! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to leave a comment or direct message me on Instagram! And, regardless if my options sound good, or there is something else you have been eyeing, I highly recommend hoping online and doing a few purchases. I have learned the hard way in which I regretted not trying a few things during their sale, and let me tell you, you definitely don’t want to miss out!