Happy Monday friends!
I hope you all are having a beautiful Monday and were able to crush this first start to the week. Today I want to start off by saying thank you 100x over for your patience and love last week. It was seriously amazing and I can’t believe what an amazing and supportive community you TCD babes are! It is truly beautiful and it makes me so excited to see where this community goes. Next, I want to wish you all a happy first day to October. It blows my mind that it is the first of October (time has flown this year), but I am super excited because I LOVE all things FALL related. I also love Christmas, soooooo….haha.
Anyways, let’s get down to it!
Today’s blog post is all about my favorite podcasts. Anyone else a podcast lover out there? I can’t exactly pinpoint when I started listening, but I am a lover for sure. There is honestly something out there for everyone and I think that is what makes it so unique and special. Any interest you might have, there is a podcast for it, and if there isn’t – you should start one. Seriously.
I personally fall under the daily listener, but even with that, I can’t seem to listen to all the ones I like. I love a good multi-tasking moment, and there is something so cool about the fact that you can learn and do mundane tasks – laundry anyone? It’s a win-win and yet, I still feel like they are underrated.
As a result, I thought I would share my top faves to hopefully help spread the word in regards to how awesome podcasts are. Plus, if none of mine speak your interest (they are catered towards my passions), then do a little google search and I am sure you will come up with one you enjoy. Let’s get into it!
- For the future/current blogger: The Influencer Podcast
- This is one of my ABSOLUTES. Julie Solomon is the host of this show and between Julie’s PR experience, blogging experience, and tap into the industry, you will leave listening with so many amazing nuggets of information. Not to mention the fact that Julie’s voice is so easy to listen to (this is important – trust me). She makes sure to ask the right questions and interviews some of the biggest names in the industry. I feel like this podcast is my secret weapon and here I am, sharing it with all of you!!
- For the learner: Ted Talks Daily
- I LOVE Ted talks. I love that they are short making them easy for a quick mundane task, but super informative. I always learn about something I have never heard of before (like how to tie your shoes properly), and find it super fascinating. My goal is to always listen to at least one daily, so I am always challenging my mind with new information.
- For the girl who just needs a good laugh: Off the Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- This girl is seriously hilarious you guys. Honestly, The Bachelor did not do her comedic self justice because I love listening to her. This show is light hearted, funny, and great to grab a glass of wine with. Discussions range from Bachelor gossip to the importance of mental health. All topics are fair-game here, but I personally love it for the Bachelor scoop, hehe.
- For my health lovers: Bulletproof Radio
- This is probably one of the first podcasts I started listening to when I was really interested in learning more about health. Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof coffee, invites us to learn more about disease prevention, your gut biome, and the overall importance of caring for your whole self – mind, body, and soul. Dave speaks with tons of health advocates that cover every walk of health, making the podcast an enriching experience to betterment of one’s health. You also realize just how little you take care of yourself.
- For couples: The Him and Her Podcast
- This one is hosted by one of my favorite bloggers – Lauryn Evarts and her husband Michael Bosstick. Their discussions are hilarious and I can guarantee you will roll in your seat laughing. They meet with tons of interesting people like Jillian Michaels, Dr. Dennis Gross, and even the doctor that performed Lauryn’s boob job, to cover a wide array of topics. I personally love this podcast for tips and tricks on brand development and entrepreneurship because both Lauryn and Michael have awesome insight into developing a brand in today’s world.
- Overall love: The Goal Digger Podcast
- If you all have not heard of Jenna Kutcher, you are missing out. This woman is seriously a total inspiration and her take on body positivity, mental health, loving yourself, and even having a baby is so positive and uplifting. Jenna knows exactly how to speak to you and she covers all of those difficult areas for women. This one is sort of like a self-development, but also super uplifting.
Well, there you have some of my faves. This list is definitely not complete, but I thought those would be a few to help get you started. There are so many options out there and nothing makes me happier than a good podcast that makes you forget exactly what you are doing haha. I personally listen to a lot of podcasts while working out, driving, cleaning, or just needing some inspiration. There are thousands of options and I hope this helps you to find one you can enjoy!